Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The Calm (ride) Before Another Storm

Early morning pedaling along Lake Champlain
I have been riding more often since February, which has taken the edge off the long period in December to January where I endured 6 weeks without two wheels. We still have periodic snowfall, but there are longer dry spells that clear up treacherous surfaces - perfect for riding in colder temperatures. There's another storm headed our way so I set off early this morning for an hour-long loop before arriving at my workplace - probably the only snow-free day this week - so I'm tempted to repeat a similar route on the way home.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks to you, Ryan, I now have a winter bike! I love those chunky tires...so much comfort.

      Delete

Due to increased Spam, I am moderating comments. Thank you for your patience.